Sonakshi Sinha rubbish information of Salman Khan Being disturb with Me


Dabangg Girl Sonakshi Sinha says all is healthy flanked by her and 'Dabangg' co-star Salman Khan and that he is not sadden with her over no matter which.

There were information that Salman was annoyed with Sonakshi as she twisted down a movie offer from Arbaaz and the megastar, but she rubbish such gossip.

"If he is offend, ask him, don't ask me. But present is not anything like that. No, he is not trouble with me and there is naught of the sort that has come out in the papers," Sonakshi tell PTI.

Salman was keen on having Sonakshi in 'Kick' but things did not work out and at the present Jacqueline Fernandez is doing it. "It was long back when it was discussed, but by the time it started, I couldn't do it. I will have to cut myself into two (because of hectic shooting schedules)," she said.

Sonakshi made her first appearance as an actress in 'Dabangg' conflicting Salman and was still part of the follow-up. Both the films were a enormous hit.

"I don't know when we will be see together again. As of currently there is nobody in the cylinder. We together are busy with our individual films," Sonakshi said.


The actress find Salman fairly stylish. "He is very stylish, he can carry something he wear with ease. I believe the most fashionable actor for me would be Akshay Kumar. Among my generation, I think Deepika Padukone is extremely stylish, she have got natural style to her. She has got a immense body and looks fantastic in what on earth she wears," she added.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment